Passion for numbers ? Detailed oriented ? Work and play in beautiful Whistler!
Well established Bookkeeping and Payroll Company located in Whistler is looking for a Full-cycle Bookkeeper willing to become part of highly skilled and experienced team. Established in 1990, we provide exceptional bookkeeping and payroll services to a variety of clients in Whistler, Squamish, the Sea to Sky Corridor, BC and beyond.
· Very competitive salary
· Part-time or Full-time , long term, all year round employment
· Regular office hours (9am-5pm) with some flexibility
· 20-Centimetre Rule
· Extended health benefits after probation time
· Recreational bonus available
· Dog friendly workplace
· Opportunity to grow with the organization
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Demonstrated experience with Sage 50/ Xero / QBO
· Verify and post transactions to maintain accurate and current financial records
· A/P: Enter and pay supplier invoices
· A/R: Issue invoices to customers and ensure receivables are collected
· Sales tax (GST/HST, PST) recording & remittances
· Record cash receipts and bank deposits
· Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
· Conduct monthly reconciliations of all bank and credit card accounts
· Completing all necessary bookkeeping activities
· Maintain orderly accounting filing system
· Provide information and work with external accountants for yearly financial statements.
· Ability to work with customers to retain accounts.
· Maintain a high level of customer service and professionalism to a wide range of clients
Skills and Assets :
· 3+ years Bookkeeping experience
· Certificate/Diploma in Accounting or Bookkeeping would be an asset.
· Must have experience with Sage 50/ Xero /QBO accounting software
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
· Digitally savvy, comfortable with learning new technology & software
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Motivated self-starter, unafraid to take initiative and solve problems
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, high attention to detail
· Aptitude for improving systems and processes
· Ability to work in a team environment We thank you for your interest in this position; qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you have a desire to use your excellent bookkeeping skills , please submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org