Full Cycle Bookkeeper
We are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join our team and work with a diverse group of clients in a variety of industry sectors. This position includes having a strong bookkeeping background and experience working with Sage 50/ Xero.
Full-time position with health benefits, flexible hours, competitive salary and Annual Recreation Benefit of toward your choice of recreation.
- Demonstrated experience with Sage 50 and Xero.
- Verify and post transactions to maintain accurate and current financial records
- A/P: Enter and pay supplier invoices
- A/R: Issue invoices to customers and ensure receivables are collected
- Sales tax (GST/HST, PST) recording & remittances
- Record cash receipts and bank deposits
- Conduct monthly reconciliations of all bank and credit card accounts
- Full cycle bookkeeping experience
- Completing all necessary bookkeeping activities
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Provide information and work with external accountants for yearly financial statements.
- Ability to work with customers to retain accounts.
- Maintain a high level of customer service and professionalism to a wide range of customers
- Certificate/Diploma in Accounting or Bookkeeping would be an asset.
- 3+ years Bookkeeping experience
- Must have experience with Sage 50 – Canadian Edition and preferably Xero accounting software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Digitally savvy, comfortable with learning new technology & software
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Motivated self-starter, unafraid to take initiative and solve problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, high attention to detail
- Aptitude for improving systems and processes
- Team player.
To apply for this position, please send your resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest in this position; qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.